Thursday, April 11, 2013

What is Stella doing??

Stella is 6 and a half months. It is going so fast! Here is a list of what she is up to:

1. She is ROLLING like crazy. it is her main source of travel these days :)

2. She loves tasting and trying to get anything she can get her hands on.
(this is a picture I got from Aaron after he had been babysitting her . .aren't uncles the best??)




First time having chocolate! uh oh . .what have we started?




3. Going on walks is one of her favorite things.





(nature hike with Brent and Lillie too)
4. She knows us! after she hasn't seen somebody for awhile, and then she seems them - she smiles so big and her legs start wiggling all around, she is so excited.
5. She loves bath tubs. She is figuring out how to make big splashes and loves playing with the tub toys.

6. She has developed a very loud screech. It is sort of ear-piercingly loud. Not really sure where she learned this . . . but we are hoping it doesn't stick around too much longer :) good thing she is so "cutsie" (as bob would say)

7. She is starting to babble a lot - ba ba ba da da da da. (no mama's yet though - although I have been trying to brainwash her into saying it, I think 'dad' will end up getting the first word award!)
8. She loves to be in the action - sitting on the counter helping me cook; hanging out with people; going shopping, taking walks outside, helping me garden . .
(on the counter)


(first time on the swing!)

9. Stella is such a happy and fun baby. There are a few things she doesn't like though: if you take something away from her (ex: paper, pens, choking hazards, cell phone); if someone or something scares her (her bottom lip will come way up, quiver, and then an instant hard cry); or if something other than her is grabbing your attention :)

10. Her favorite solid foods are fruit (strawberries, bananas, pears), and sweet potatoes.

Here are some more cute ones of Stella:



 Spread eagle sleeper  . . yeah the swaddle has officially stopped working :)

At the Children's Museum playing

 Getting a ride from Lillie

(sucking on those toes!)



3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO cute! It looks like she's getting some good hair! I bet you're so excited to be done with school so you can spend more time with her! She looks so happy!! You need to do more blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Stella. I love her cubby cheeks and squishy legs. She lights up the room with her bright eyes and huge smile. I even love her house rattling squeals. Everyone loves Stella.
    Sweet Beth. I love watching you care for Stella. I love listening to you sing The Wheels on the Bus or We are a Happy Family. I love seeing your face when you arrive home from a long day of clinicals . . . the way your eyes sparkle as you hold Stella and cuddle her in your arms. I love that you are happy. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete