We are getting closer to having our baby and couldn't be more excited! We just got a carseat, and every time I look at it, I can hardly believe that it is ours. We wonder what she will be like - will she have my super fair skin or bob's darker skin? Will she have a cleft chin like me? Will she have bob's boottee??
Lately, I have been looking at http://www.cincinnatibirthphotography.com/ - it is amazing! I love how the pictures take you right through the birth - it is helping us feel a little more relaxed about the delivery aspect :)
Also Bob is so sweet. He goes on walks with me, rubs my back and feet when they are sore, brings me water to drink, and so much more. . . he is going to be such a good dad.
I hope she gets Bob's bootay!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to meet her.
I love birth story photography. I wanted it with Atticus, but I think I will try and do it next time around.
ReplyDelete