I would try to come up with all these new and healthy meals to keep things fun. Some of them were pretty good and have stuck around. . . but there were a few that seriously may have stopped a man in his tracks. Tonight as I was making dinner, I randomly remembered a night when I had made one of those stop a man in his tracks dinners.
I had set the table and made it look all cute, then dished out the pasta I had made from a new recipe. We took the first bite and it tasted like eating a pinecone. A freshly picked PINECONE! In case you have never tried one of those before. .. it isn't a good taste. I could not eat even one more bite of the pasta because seriously, it was terrible. But Bob on the other hand acted like it wasn't that bad and ate the ENTIRE dish. I could hardly believe it.
Later I found out he really didn't like it but was just trying to be a good husband so I wouldn't feel bad. HA HA it stills makes me laugh out loud thinking about it. Bob is amazing and so sweet to me!
Here is a picture from when we were having dinner in our "servants house" aka our first apartment
Bob did the same thing with my ultra garlicky mashed potatoes!
ReplyDeleteha ha! he totally did!
DeleteBob's so nice. I'm pretty sure Taylor does that too. Every once in a while when I make something new I remind him he doesn't have to eat it if he doesn't like it! ha
ReplyDelete