Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our New Apartment

Last weekend we moved into our apartment! We LOVE it! It has been fun to unpack and organize all our stuff that has been packed away for 4 months. (wow has it really been 4 months since we left boston?)

Pictures coming soon!

p.s. yesterday I was in the grocery store shopping away when all of the sudden I got shocked, you know, the kind of shock you get when you rub your feet on the carpet and touch a doorknob. The weird thing was, I hadn't touched anything, just the cart... So I thought it was just a fluke until 2 min later I got shocked again. The cart was SHOCKING me!! How is that even possible?! After this happened I decided to avoid touching any metal on the cart and push the cart with just my finger and thump as if I were holding a small English tea cup... All of the sudden, shock! Yep, that cart had it in for me. Everyone around must have thought I was yet another crazy found at Wal-Mart. Ha ha, hopefully I don't end up on this website: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

1 comment: